• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i think my neighbours may no longer like me.....

moi

Mama Doe
I just carefully helped benji along with his moult... You could have made a jumper there was so much, then a gust of wind blew it up and over the 7ft wall! They have guests and are having a bbq! Oops! X

I just carefully helped benji along with his moult... You could have made a jumper there was so much, then a gust of wind blew it up and over the 7ft wall! They have guests and are having a bbq! Oops! X
hahahahaha! nice fluffy burgers :lol: similar happens whenever we groom my brothers dog :roll:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The atmosphere next door went from laughing to 'urgh.. Pfft pfft urgh'! I legged it insdie and hid :roll::shock::shock:

The atmosphere next door went from laughing to 'urgh.. Pfft pfft urgh'! I legged it insdie and hid :roll::shock::shock:
It was the bunny...He just shook all his fur off :lol:

Thats my excuse and Im sticking to it.... I was quietly inside on my laptop to RU :)
But if you look at that website and see a post about grooming a rabbit and the wind taking the fluff over the wall, and the poster hiding...its a complete coincidence ;)

No worse than you having to put up with the stink and smoke from their barbeque ;). I groomed all mine last week before they went into bunny boarding and left all the mountains of fur laying in the garden. It had all gone by the time we got back home a week later :lol:.

But if you look at that website and see a post about grooming a rabbit and the wind taking the fluff over the wall, and the poster hiding...its a complete coincidence ;)

Complete coindidence! :lol:

Craap I hope they dont look on here, Ive been slagging off there noisy dog in the past :shock::lol:

As for the bbq smell I like it, although its not fair that Im sitting here with my microwave meal for one! lol x

Complete coindidence! :lol:

Craap I hope they dont look on here, Ive been slagging off there noisy dog in the past :shock::lol:

As for the bbq smell I like it, although its not fair that Im sitting here with my microwave meal for one! lol x
I know that feeling! I just went out to my car and could smell bbq 's, came back in and put my Asda pizza in the oven :lol:

:lol::lol: seasoned with a bit of bunny hair! dont they know they are privileged :lol:

OMG, I am so glad I wasn't drinking my lemonade the moment I read that or it would've been all the way out in the hall!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I had tears streaming down my face for at least 15 minutes.

I can just imagine all those faces peering over the wall in unison.... :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

:shock:

Hopefully there were a bunch of balding gents in need of transplant material attending the bbq. :lol:

OMG, I am so glad I wasn't drinking my lemonade the moment I read that or it would've been all the way out in the hall!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I had tears streaming down my face for at least 15 minutes.

I can just imagine all those faces peering over the wall in unison.... :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

:shock:

Hopefully there were a bunch of balding gents in need of transplant material attending the bbq. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I did feel bad, then remembered how many times Ive had probs with there dog keeping me up till stupid o clock or waking me up early, then the guilt soon went away :)

Back