• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Complete tramps!!! OMG the moutlting!!!

moi

Mama Doe
Anyone elses buns look like this. Peggy has a beautiful summer coat, Misty, Timmy, Tonic and Busters is getting there. But Bunny and Benji look like they have been dragged though a bush backwards! x

Yep! They don't seem to know wether their coming or going with the winter/summer moult :roll: my cats are just as bad I swear you only have to look at them and fur flies everywhere :lol:

our three lions have created several 'fluff bunnies' im sweeping them out every 2-3 times a day and despite brushing them they still managed to moult loads:shock:

I just gave Benji a good going over with the brush and the moult flew over to next door while they were having a bbq!!!:shock:

LAst year Peggys moult was shocking, but shes beutiful this year x

Bunny is black, yet has white lines of moult and short tuffs!

Ludo looks like he hasn't been brushed in 6 months... he looks tatty and there are bits of fur hanging off.

I keep brushing him then he looks just as bad two mins later.

I must say I have (for no reason that I know of ..) found this THE year that one of my buns has moulted for England and the World.

Her hair was coming out in handfuls and she looked like someone had taken the clippers to her by the time I coaxed most of the loose hair off her :shock:

Back