• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hormones!

vicky_26

Warren Scout
So Hugo is being neutered on Friday and I really can't wait!

At the moment I have a temporary set up in my front room for him (segregated area with puppy panels) and when I am home I'll let him out so he can free range the living room. Past couple of weeks he's leg circling has increased and he's started weeing on the sofa (thankfully they are leather sofas I am looking to replace in the near future so although it's not great it's not the end of the world) which I am guessing is a hormonal thing?

The past couple of days the leg circling has got so bad that (and last night I think he was close to practically humping my leg) I think until he's had his op I will have to stop letting him free range the lounge. :0(

Please tell me he will calm down once he is neutered and his hormones all gone....!

Barney used to spray wee all over the sofa every time he jumped up on it, once he was neutered he stopped completely :)

He still circles my legs honking all the time :lol: but doesn't hump anymore. So hopefully your bunny will calm down once he's been neutered.

I'm in the same situation, thumper is getting fixed on Tuesday! His circling has increased and he's spraying everywhere, also humping the cat! He even sprayed as he did a binky and some landed on the dog!! Roll on Tuesday!!!

Back