• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Naps

Schez

Mama Doe
It dawned on me how much time I actually spend just observing my beautiful old long ears Reggie. :love: one of the things I love, is seeing him sleeping in contented bunny bliss. :love:

Here's how it goes:

1) squeeze big bunny self into a small space and assume the bunny loaf position

2) ears slowly relax back

3) contented bunny noises

4) eyes slowly close

5) the nose wriggle all but stops :love:

Reggie: Iz not asleep yet hoomin, Iz has one big bunny ear on ya... :shock:

I was just wondering if we could see some sleepy, bunny bliss poses? :lol: yep, random Schez, but I loves seeing bunny pics. :lol::love:

Reggie :love:

Mack's the only one who doesn't get up on my approach :roll: He's a super chilled bun :love:

1966323_10152352999749363_12728701_o.jpg

1977318_10152387266529363_275175518_n.jpg

1509864_10152391315394363_166339726_n.jpg

Now that is one very content, blissed out bunneh. :shock: :lol: :thumb:

Mack is absolutely beautiful. :love::love::love:

Edit: quick Q, that third pic... That can't be comfortable?! :shock:

Yay Reggie photo :lol: :love::love:
Flopped our Marble:
enevyneg.jpg

Maizie:
udu6abe8.jpg

Daisy is another who becomes alert if I move but ...
degatajy.jpg

This is her favourite position. She slowly starts to roll to one side when she's falling asleep. Imagine funny home videos of a child falling asleep in their food, the head goes slowly forward, reaches the bowl, and they bounce back up...Daisy does this daily!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

As shes a single bun at the moment my hazel sleeps with me,will be getting her a friend soon,she hasnt quite grasped the sleeping at night thing yet.
y6y2e6y8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwwww. I'd missed this thread!!

Sleeping is what bunnies in this warren do best. It's hard to chose just one photo.

The above photos are ALL :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...

One of my old threads resurrected....? :shock:

Fantastic! :D :thumb::thumb::thumb:

More bunny naaaaaaaaaps! :love::love::love:

Thank you, cant gets enough of bunny cuteness (I may have a bunny addiction... :? ...;):lol:)

Beautiful bunny nap pics folks. :wave:

Back