• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh ffs!!!!

moi

Mama Doe
*link removed - please don't post links just to criticise*

Woodgreens minimum requirements my bottom!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if it's the minimum requirement for the hutch area for guinea pigs. Very misleading even if that's the case :(

I should hope they aren't the minimum requirements for rabbits considering I'm surrendering Rosy Posy to them on Wednesday :shock::lol:

They're not lying though, they said it was the requirement for small animals not rabbits specifically?

If someone wasnt knowledgable in rabbits and you see a hutch advertised as for a rabbit/guinea pig, and undrneath it said minimum requirements for small animals, you would assume that small animals included rabbits. Also if you go onto woodgreens website the small animals rehoming section includes rabbits.

*link removed - please don't post links just to criticise*

Woodgreens minimum requirements my bottom!!!!

It was more of a comment to point out its not woodgreens minimum requirements, unless it is a guinea pig which they did not state. *sigh*:roll:

Back