• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's rare I post photos of these two...

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Neither of them are very photogenic for the most part, but I spent some of the day in the garden with them so they could have a play out, I don't like to leave them outside alone. I took a lot more photos where they pulled stupid faces or moved just enough to blur it :lol:

Sheena
10425112_10152425094780502_813102578794054786_n.jpg

10414603_10152425095195502_4731623024166955108_n.jpg

10367169_10152425095360502_1806096873935169045_n.jpg

Puddy (only one of him, he spent most of his time asleep in the plants :lol: )
10452358_10152425095285502_3345040496197722716_n.jpg

Squeeeeeeeee! Beautiful cats :love::love:

A random q if I may for cat owners: when I got Jamie, I naturally assumed that my garden would become Jamie's and therefore no other cats would bother coming in - how wrong was I? :lol: last night, I opened the back door and there was Jamie with three of the neighbourhood cats, all chilled out together. :shock: think I must have interrupted some kind of cat meeting. :shock:

What really took the biscuit, was when the smokey grey decided that it wanted to "pop in" with Jamie...

:roll::lol:

Do your cats collect cat friends too? :shock:

Squeeeeeeeee! Beautiful cats :love::love:

A random q if I may for cat owners: when I got Jamie, I naturally assumed that my garden would become Jamie's and therefore no other cats would bother coming in - how wrong was I? :lol: last night, I opened the back door and there was Jamie with three of the neighbourhood cats, all chilled out together. :shock: think I must have interrupted some kind of cat meeting. :shock:

What really took the biscuit, was when the smokey grey decided that it wanted to "pop in" with Jamie...

:roll::lol:

Do your cats collect cat friends too? :shock:

I never had a cat collect friends until we got Puddy. He brings home any cat he can, he has so many boyfriends. Brings them in the house too, I've even found one asleep in the kitchen once.

Our old cat was really territorial just of our garden and no cats ever came in, it was his and his alone... Since we lost him three years ago, there's always other cats :lol:

I never had a cat collect friends until we got Puddy. He brings home any cat he can, he has so many boyfriends. Brings them in the house too, I've even found one asleep in the kitchen once.

Our old cat was really territorial just of our garden and no cats ever came in, it was his and his alone... Since we lost him three years ago, there's always other cats :lol:

:shock: :lol::lol::lol: oh goodness, it's not just Jamie then? His best bud is the guys cat from just across from us, they snuggle on the ledge together. :lol:

Both sheena and puddy are absolutely beautiful :love: there's something about puddy that made me go gooey though... That face... :love: :oops::love::love:

Awww...how beautiful are they both? :love: Puddy looks very much like our semi-feral, Hello Kitty. :love:
I love how regal Sheena looks. "Very well hoomin, you may capture my magnificence, but only just...as there's much on my docket today..." ;)

My aunt and uncle on my grandfather's side had a black and white blotchy moggy named Puddy (for Puddy Tat, I think, or maybe it was short for Pudding because she certainly was one :lol: ) I didn't get to see her often while I was growing up because they lived far from us on the other side of San Francisco Bay, but she was a gentle dear.

The cats I've had have always been too territorial to have friends. Our Bridge cat, Fuzzy, though was a male mother to about three different kittens. He loved every one we brought home and acted like we did it just for him to have playmate. :love: I miss him so much. :(

Puddy is called Pudding Muffin, he was a stray we took in (well, we think his owners moved out and left him behind), he was huge when we got him. He's still big but he's actually lost a lot of weight. We weren't going to keep him so gave him a daft nickname and then it stuck :lol: So now we have a Puddy who also responds to Puddy Muffin, Muffin, Pud, Muff and Puddle :lol: He's a pathetic creature.

Sheena is pretty but she's also psychotic, we got her when I was quite young (13ish) and she turned out to be really, really aggressive to me. Obviously we still kept her :lol: She's only mellowed the past year or two, after having her for nearly 10 years! Lucky it was us she came to really, if anyone else with kids had got her she'd have been rehomed or pts for her aggression.

Awww...how beautiful are they both? :love: Puddy looks very much like our semi-feral, Hello Kitty. :love:
I love how regal Sheena looks. "Very well hoomin, you may capture my magnificence, but only just...as there's much on my docket today..." ;)

My aunt and uncle on my grandfather's side had a black and white blotchy moggy named Puddy (for Puddy Tat, I think, or maybe it was short for Pudding because she certainly was one :lol: ) I didn't get to see her often while I was growing up because they lived far from us on the other side of San Francisco Bay, but she was a gentle dear.

The cats I've had have always been too territorial to have friends. Our Bridge cat, Fuzzy, though was a male mother to about three different kittens. He loved every one we brought home and acted like we did it just for him to have playmate. :love: I miss him so much. :(

Hello Mimzmum :wave: just sending a squishy ((hug)) x I always thought cats were amazing - they really choose you don't they? And leave kitty paw prints on our hearts when they depart. :( but memories are never far and keep our dear ones close.x

Back