• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody want two 5 month old rabbits?!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Ok, I'm not serious but I'm pretty annoyed right now. More at myself though.
As far as i was concerned, all of my important wires were well out of reach, blocked off etc. I have 2 laptops, BOTH leads have been chewed, plus the headphones to my x box, plus the lead to my printer, and a brand new phone charger. Luckily none of them were actually plugged in. I'm still trying to work out how they managed to get onto my TV stand, it's surrounded by chicken wire!! The printer lead is a another puzzle as the printer is only ever plugged in when I'm using it, and wires are kept on top of it and it's on top of a set of drawers!
Going to be an expensive week to replace my wires!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oh dear! Maizie and Daisy are now in disgrace, no fenugreek crunchies!
How on earth they got up there?! Clever bunnies!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Oh dear! Maizie and Daisy are now in disgrace, no fenugreek crunchies!
How on earth they got up there?! Clever bunnies!

I can't stay mad at them though! ultimately I know it's my fault, they must have been working their way through all of my wires in the nights! going to have to seriously look at this set up :lol:

wait until they get your £1400 carpet.:(
Oh goodness no! I'm in a rented flat at the moment which is laminate flooring, I have rugs etc down which have taken a bit of a battering but I don't really mind as they were third hand (my mum - my nan - me) :lol:

wait until they get your £1400 carpet.:(
:shock:
I can't stay mad at them though! ultimately I know it's my fault, they must have been working their way through all of my wires in the nights! going to have to seriously look at this set up :lol:

its impossible to stay mad at them! if I had house rabbits they'd have to be in crates at night time because I cant risk it! have fun re-bunny proofing;)

:shock:

its impossible to stay mad at them! if I had house rabbits they'd have to be in crates at night time because I cant risk it! have fun re-bunny proofing;)

I think I'm gonna block the TV off with puppy panels at night...Thank goodness for puppy panels!!

I think I'm gonna block the TV off with puppy panels at night...Thank goodness for puppy panels!!

your flats going to end up 80% puppy pannels;) :lol:
they are a god send though!

your flats going to end up 80% puppy pannels;) :lol:
they are a god send though!

It already is :lol: I have to sort something out, dread to think what damage Marble will do in the living room!!

That's what I use following the chewing through of the internet cable and the extension lead cable!

Oh dear, the reminds me a lot of the marbles/jumping on the bedside table/eating ibuprofen woes I had recently! Just when you think everything is bunny proofed they get somewhere else :roll:

Oh!

They do like a challenge don't they?!?

But you can't stay mad at those little faces and feetsies and ears and general cute fluffiness.... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear ..

Do you want me to foster them and teach them some house etiquette? :lol:
That would be great! If you could also teach them that they need to start using the litter trays again...that would be fab :thumb: :roll: :lol:
Oh dear, the reminds me a lot of the marbles/jumping on the bedside table/eating ibuprofen woes I had recently! Just when you think everything is bunny proofed they get somewhere else :roll:

Exactly that. Everytime i think I'm winning...They prove me wrong!

Didn't you know that rabbits have the magical power to levitate? :lol:
I do now! that must be why they feature in magic tricks!

Oh!

They do like a challenge don't they?!?

But you can't stay mad at those little faces and feetsies and ears and general cute fluffiness.... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They seem to love a challenge :lol:

definitely didn't stay mad at them for very long!

Oh dear :shock: I think you might end up living in the puppy pen with all the wires contained, and them on the outside :lol:

Welcome to the world of the "chew monsters" - also known as cute smooshy bunnie monsters :lol::lol:

I think it's time you realised your going about this the wrong way. Make a puppy pen and put the settee and anything you hold dear inside it then accept the rest of the house belongs to the rabbits!:lol:

Back