• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stunning dog walk - pics

Hele

Warren Veteran
I went 'home' to Chichester yesterday to see a friend who has been having a really rough time lately. Although I don't live there anymore it still feels like home way more than where I actually live does :roll:

I took Lilley and we had a lovely time walking her and she was as good as gold even in the crowded pub garden which was full of other much less well behaved dogs at a busy sunny lunchtime :p

These are a few pics from Dell Quay which is very close to Chichester marina and I used to work with that view every day, it was lovely to be back even just for a few hours

20140613_110945_zpsagzexipr.jpg

If you look behind the blue boat the line of trees gents 'spikey' at the end, that's Chichester Marina and the spikey trees are the masts :p
20140613_111019_zpsoyiskvjb.jpg

20140613_111308_zpspwshwyxb.jpg

20140613_111311_zpsyivtrnmr.jpg

20140613_111314_zpshmdxd09p.jpg

That is the first time I have ever seen Lilley in water, she normally hates the stuff :lol:

We also wandered around Bosham and had lovely walk on the downs near Goodwood. I do think dell quay might be one of the best places on earth though, all there is a boat club and a pub and a few houses, it is idyllic :love:

Last edited:
That looks lovely. I grew up near Chichester (in Petersfield) and really love that whole area.

Back