• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pretty epic storm out there...

Same here. Its the last thing we need after hogsie having a massive seizure this morning followed bu a bad reaction to diazepam. He was only just starting to recover from it all. Storms make him go into stasis on a good day :(

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

We had the works, really loud thunder, massive lightning and heavy heavy rain. All finished now but didn't get much sleep!!

I'm sure it caused my 2 to fight.:cry: Basil was ok but Molly came away with a rip in her ear.:cry: They have gone back to Helen's to start the bonding all over again.

I'm sure it caused my 2 to fight.:cry: Basil was ok but Molly came away with a rip in her ear.:cry: They have gone back to Helen's to start the bonding all over again.

Oh no I am so sorry. We have had new bonds breal down twice because of thunderstorms. I hope Helen can work her magic x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

Back