• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phew! Finally finished my bunnies new run

Its taken me a year, it started off 4 x 4 then 8 x 4 now its 12 x 4, I've done everything myself including laying the paving underneath, my buns have 24/7 access to the run but free range in the garden for most of the day, its funny as the majority of the day they are in the run even with access to the garden lol

so here it is (don't look at the rest of the garden, its work in progress haha) I can't believe I once thought a little piddly run with shoebox hutch was acceptable, thank gawd I saw the light!

Spam the dog says thanks for all the compliments, she's the rabbits and guinea pigs self appointed body guard, they are her babies lol

the little tykes play thing has been a fab find, £10 second hand from FB and the bunnies love it, they are in it, on it, round it, off it etc its one of their favourite look outs

it was the cost of the paving that took the time, all told the run has cost me about £90 that's for wood, mesh, paint, screws, nails, paint and hinges so a bargain in the end :)

That looks great. Did you lay the slabs directly onto the ground, am asking as I shall be laying slabs later this year.

Back