• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"We mades a mess and nows we relax"

tashp90

Warren Veteran
qa6a4eme.jpg

I don't know why I bother cleaning up :roll:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

:lol: oh dear :lol:
I went out for an hour and a half...came back to this...I was speechless! I think they're protesting the fact that all of their favourite toys (ie platforms etc) have been put out of reach :lol:

I went out for an hour and a half...came back to this...I was speechless! I think they're protesting the fact that all of their favourite toys (ie platforms etc) have been put out of reach :lol:

"Ha ha, this will learnz you hoomin!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol:

Whiles Mummeh's away we wills play "who's mess is this" - bit like "Through the Keyhole" for bunnehs :D :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Whiles Mummeh's away we wills play "who's mess is this" - bit like "Through the Keyhole" for bunnehs :D :lol::lol::lol:
It's the way they both looked at me when I came home, a mixture of smugness and innocence :lol:

:lol: and now I know that my parents were completely sensible when they denied my request to have house rabbit son their cream carpet ..

:lol: and now I know that my parents were completely sensible when they denied my request to have house rabbit son their cream carpet ..
Ohh cream carpet would be a nightmare with them!! These two aren't usually too bad, but they were confined at the start of the week after their spay...They're making up for it now!!

I'm so, so sorry but...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: *wipes tears* who's been norty bunnehs?! :D it's when you said about the smugness that really set me off... :lol: dear, dear, dear...

Sooooooo cute though... It's how they get away with it. :lol:;)

:shock: Looks like an F5 tornado hit...or maybe two.... :lol:
I have yet to find an OCD bunny who likes a place for everything and everything in it's place. Catawampus is the usual order of the day. :roll:

I'm so, so sorry but...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: *wipes tears* who's been norty bunnehs?! :D it's when you said about the smugness that really set me off... :lol: dear, dear, dear...

Sooooooo cute though... It's how they get away with it. :lol:;)
I'm glad they provided you with entertainment! They've been pretty quiet today, I think it's the heat! or maybe my discovery of the chewed wires :roll:
:shock: Looks like an F5 tornado hit...or maybe two.... :lol:
I have yet to find an OCD bunny who likes a place for everything and everything in it's place. Catawampus is the usual order of the day. :roll:
These two aren't usually too bed, just every few weeks they have some sort of mad day and completely wreck the place!

Back