• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hector says, "MOVE HOOMIN!"

SJH

Warren Veteran
So, here I am on the sofa, lying pretty much along it when an earth quake happens and a large bunny lands on me. Not only does he land on me but he muscles his way in behind me, shoving me towards the floor.

Excuse the bum and feet photos - best I can do from this uncomfortable position I'm now forced into..... :lol: At least he's keeping my feet warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww Hector :love:
How dare you take up all of the room on the sofa! Especially when Hector may decide he wants to lie on it :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

:lol: that's made me smile, didn't think i would tonight! That's just awesome :love: i hope Daisy and Digby are like that when they become house bunnies...:love:

:lol: that's made me smile, didn't think i would tonight! That's just awesome :love: i hope Daisy and Digby are like that when they become house bunnies...:love:

I bet they will love being house bunnies :love:

Hector looks very comfortable :love:

Aww that's lovely. :love: Spenser just thumps and scowls at me if I am sitting or lying where he wants to be.

:love: awe he is gorgeous could have done with him last night in Hpl my feet were freezing :roll: had to put my socks on :lol:

Hehe I love him more each time you post about his antics. Move hoomin :lol: I can actually imagine him thinking that :love:

Hee hee, thanks all.

Well, after his resounding success of squeezing in for a cuddle, he stayed there for an hour or so before taking over the other sofa.

I then went to bed. I was so tired I forgot to shut his kitchen door so he free-ranged the whole night! He is not allowed up to our bedroom as OH is a bit allergic to him but, the stairs to our room were similarly open. He normally takes any chance he can get to go up there. I just think he was clever enough not to "alert" me to my mistake and happily patrolled the rest of the house all night!

Way to go Hector! :thumb: Spenser is also on a mission to take over the whole house.

Spenser: If I can see it, smell it or eat it .... it's MINE! :p

I love this thread. And I love Hector :) :)

I always feel so lucky to have such lovely bunnies, Levi and Daisy were at the vets for their vaccs yesterday and I was talking to the vet nurse who has bunnies about how Levi licks me and she couldn't believe it and said I was so lucky. One of hers is quite food agressive although otherwise fine and the other who is new since I last saw her is a young Flemish giant who she got after someone brought her in at 12 months old to be PTS for 'aggression' (!!) apparently she is a bit moody and will growl at dogs and thump a bit bit she's not exactly aggressive. I don't know how someone could live with themselves for putting a young bun to sleep for something like that!!

I love this thread. And I love Hector :) :)

I always feel so lucky to have such lovely bunnies, Levi and Daisy were at the vets for their vaccs yesterday and I was talking to the vet nurse who has bunnies about how Levi licks me and she couldn't believe it and said I was so lucky. One of hers is quite food agressive although otherwise fine and the other who is new since I last saw her is a young Flemish giant who she got after someone brought her in at 12 months old to be PTS for 'aggression' (!!) apparently she is a bit moody and will growl at dogs and thump a bit bit she's not exactly aggressive. I don't know how someone could live with themselves for putting a young bun to sleep for something like that!!

That's awful! The poor bun is only "aggressive" when frightened by the sounds of it.

However, yes, thank you and I agree with you. I do feel very lucky to have a complete, daft softie who DEMANDS cuddles :lol:

Way to go Hector! :thumb: Spenser is also on a mission to take over the whole house.

Spenser: If I can see it, smell it or eat it .... it's MINE! :p

Doubtless he expects his loyal subjects to be thinking of him in EVERYTHING they do, buy, leave around, supply..... :lol:

Back