• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheldon is such a lovely husbun

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I wish I had a husbun like Sheldon -

Holly his wife has been poorly sick with stasis of the last couple of days - she is slowly recovering (I hope) but is still not herself.

Sheldon has been SO SO sweet to her though it breaks my heart. He is constantly with her and grooming her and has even stopped humping her head for the time being. And this morning we let them out for a run and he was always with Holly - normally he's off on his own mission of desctruction but this morning he stuck to her like glue.

I swear that he is helping her - whilst she is not 100% yet, she is probably a whole lot better for having Sheldon by her side. I am so proud and blown away by Sheldon - he's an amazing rabbit - so naughty, full of mischief, but so friendly and loving and loyal :love:

I wish I had a husbun like Sheldon -

Holly his wife has been poorly sick with stasis of the last couple of days - she is slowly recovering (I hope) but is still not herself.

Sheldon has been SO SO sweet to her though it breaks my heart. He is constantly with her and grooming her and has even stopped humping her head for the time being. And this morning we let them out for a run and he was always with Holly - normally he's off on his own mission of desctruction but this morning he stuck to her like glue.

I swear that he is helping her - whilst she is not 100% yet, she is probably a whole lot better for having Sheldon by her side. I am so proud and blown away by Sheldon - he's an amazing rabbit - so naughty, full of mischief, but so friendly and loving and loyal :love:

The couple of times Levi has been off colour with a bit of has (he's never had full blow stasis thank goodness! And is always better a few hours later.) Part of how I know when he's not right is that Daisy is ALWAYS sat right by him, often with her head lying on his head, being super attentive and grooming him. It's really sweet, they adore each other, I dread what would happen to the other if I lost one.

How lovely :love: Best wishes to Holly.

Thank you :thumb:

By the way - Harley still hates me - even more now if that's possible - it's so funny, as soon as I just open the hutch top flap, she scoots away to the back and just glares at me from behind Bobo (well - I assume it's a glare - can't actually see her eyes):lol::love::lol: She can so hold a grudge that bun can - kind of relieved she isn't human :shock::lol:

The couple of times Levi has been off colour with a bit of has (he's never had full blow stasis thank goodness! And is always better a few hours later.) Part of how I know when he's not right is that Daisy is ALWAYS sat right by him, often with her head lying on his head, being super attentive and grooming him. It's really sweet, they adore each other, I dread what would happen to the other if I lost one.

I was thinking these horrible thoughts myself this morning - what would either of them do if the we lost the other one :( ... very much hoping we don't have to face that scenario for a verrrrry long time.

I was thinking these horrible thoughts myself this morning - what would either of them do if the we lost the other one :( ... very much hoping we don't have to face that scenario for a verrrrry long time.

Yes exactly!! L & D are only 1 so I'm hoping nothing horrible happens for a long time! But with rabbits I guess you never know.

Back