• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Willow!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
She had a slight mishap last week and fell in the bath :oops:

She often follows people in to the bathroom so that she can have a spray with the shower, but she's never fallen in before!

10455584_10152422020315502_3368061035152014980_n.jpg

10364038_10152422020345502_2368139306627586175_n.jpg

She's been scared of the bath since :lol:

Last edited:
Oh my :lol: Did you have to fish her dignity out for her? :love:
Poor thing. :( That's got to have been a bit of a shock. But...don't most birds like to bathe in pools of water? (Granted they're not deep ones like a bathtub, but still....)
I get cranky enough with my cats following me into the bathroom, a bird coming in with me would send me around the bend! :shock:

Oh my :lol: Did you have to fish her dignity out for her? :love:
Poor thing. :( That's got to have been a bit of a shock. But...don't most birds like to bathe in pools of water? (Granted they're not deep ones like a bathtub, but still....)
I get cranky enough with my cats following me into the bathroom, a bird coming in with me would send me around the bend! :shock:

Most like to bathe in baths but Willow doesn't :roll: She likes a shower or a mist with the spray bottle, but only in the bathroom and only on her terms :lol: Barley bathes in his water bowl instead. My birds are daft :lol:

She only came back in the bathroom again for the first time yesterday, and still refused to get too close to the bath :lol: The way she acted, you'd think someone had thrown her in rather than her slipping!

Back