• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7 days until neuter!

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
7 days! :( It doesn't seem like two minutes ago I got the boys! And now its only 7 days until they go for their neuter and they will be 4 months old!

I hope everything goes OK, i'll be a nervous wreck all day :lol: I'm also slightly concerned that I still don't seem to be able to see or feel anything down there. Hopefully the vet can shed some light on things. Although its difficult to get a good look at Finn who HATES being picked up. Milo tolerates it a lot better. They go Friday 20th June, I'm taking the day off work to get them in and pick them up as soon as I can.

Nervous already and its not even here yet. :lol:

Oh, I'm sure they will be fine, boys usually bounce back really quickly, it's not such a big op for them :thumb:

Oh, I'm sure they will be fine, boys usually bounce back really quickly, it's not such a big op for them :thumb:

Yeah, I'm actually less worried about the actual neuter and more worried about the vet finding their 'bits' :lol: I don't want to take them and put them through the unnecessary stress and it not to be able to be done. :shock:

I hope everything goes OK, i'll be a nervous wreck all day :lol: I'm also slightly concerned that I still don't seem to be able to see or feel anything down there. :

DP got rejected 3 times as one side had dropped but other hadn't
I never noticed anything so just kept taking him back every few weeks!
But he was fine - we put him in a canvas pen inside overnight and he'd chewed his way out by morning

DP got rejected 3 times as one side had dropped but other hadn't
I never noticed anything so just kept taking him back every few weeks!
But he was fine - we put him in a canvas pen inside overnight and he'd chewed his way out by morning

Oh god, I hope the boys don't get rejected for theirs :( That would be a days worth of holiday wasted and it would mean taking another a different time.

I think we started taking him at 3 months as we were worried he'd get his sister pregnant
Think he got done around four so you should be fine
He's also tiny which probably didn't help. He's 9mths now and 1.4kg..

Remind us to send vibes for the boys next week. :wave:

Spenser was never very well-endowed, and he was 6 months old when he came to me! He was and is very furry 'down below'. :lol:

Back