• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MMMMM, Tasty Hay....

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
Milo: ''Our mummy got us the biggest bale of hay ever today! It's soo tasteh!''

Finn: ''Hey! Does you mind? We is trying to eat here!''

Milo: ''Mummy didn't realize how big the bale was and now its all stuffed into our old hutch that we don't like anymore!''

Finn: ''And an extra big box too!''

Milo: ''We is full of tasty hay now and ready for a sleepy cuddle''
Finn: ''Don you dare try to cuddle me''

Bet they had a fun day :lol: They're gorgeous. Milo is such a lovely colour :love:

Thanks! I do love his colours too, he has a lot of grey on his back and feet. :D

They loved the hay! I'm so glad I got it, we were worried about where to put it all until my OH suggested stuffing it in the hutch to keep it dry :lol:

Aww :love: looks like they enjoyed it :love:

They're still digging in as we speak, I always worried about the hay they ate because when I got them they were on thick farm type hay but I couldnt find anyone who sold it anywhere, so when I saw the ad for some in my area on gumtree I jumped at the chance! :lol: £8 worth of hay that will last us a loooong time! I almost wanted to eat it :lol:

I am lucky, my 4 love farm baled hay too, so much cheaper than anything else :thumb:

I am lucky, my 4 love farm baled hay too, so much cheaper than anything else :thumb:

Its certainly a favorite here, we just took a break from hay eating for a bit of broccoli but its straight back to hay afterwards. :thumb:

Awww that is brilliant! I have farm hay for my buns and they love to eat it, stomp on it, dig it and sleep on it so its multi purpose :D

Lovely little buns :love::love::love:

Back