• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Basil's Gotcha Day!!!!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Collected Molly and Basil a few hours ago and they are settling down nicely. Basil was straight into the litter tray munching the hay. Molly was a little confused by the pen as she is used to having the whole room but she soon flopped down.

Basil is being a bit quiet now whilst Molly binkies round the little pen! I adore these 2.:love:

I feel as if I have been waiting 2 years for this day. 2 years since Marble died, 2 years getting better, 2 years waiting for Basil to come into rescue, and now finally we all have each other.:love: My bunny family is complete.:love:

Thank you Helen. Thank you for allowing me to adopt Basil and thanks for all your help with Molly this week. You are a good friend. x

Collected Molly and Basil a few hours ago and they are settling down nicely. Basil was straight into the litter tray munching the hay. Molly was a little confused by the pen as she is used to having the whole room but she soon flopped down.

Basil is being a bit quiet now whilst Molly binkies round the little pen! I adore these 2.:love:

I feel as if I have been waiting 2 years for this day. 2 years since Marble died, 2 years getting better, 2 years waiting for Basil to come into rescue, and now finally we all have each other.:love: My bunny family is complete.:love:

Thank you Helen. Thank you for allowing me to adopt Basil and thanks for all your help with Molly this week. You are a good friend. x

Thank you Becky for choosing to adopt a bunny from my little rescue and specifically for choosing Basil. I am made up for him. He is one special boy and only one special lady rabbit and one amazing home and family is good enough.

The photos are wonderful. I'm going to share on the FB page :)

(thankyou too for the card - it means so very much to me).

Thank you all.

Right now they are both doing DBFs! Molly on the vet bed and Basil in the litter tray! I daren't get up and take a pic, I don't want to wake them.:love:

Back