• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit surveys make me feel like an awful owner...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Does your rabbit live alone? Yes.
How much hay does your rabbit eat? Multiple choice. I have to pick none.
How much veg does your rabbit eat? Multiple choice. I have to pick none.
How often do you check your rabbit's teeth? Multiple choice. I have to pick every six months.

He has a chronic infection which is contagious to other rabbits, so I can't get him a friend. He has no teeth other than three molars so I don't need to check them, he can't eat hay or veg and lives off pellets soaked in water...

I sent them an email afterwards saying I'm not a bad owner really! With an explanation of Grimlock. :lol:

I get a similar feeling with Poppy! She can't eat hay or anything other than her pellets, the very occasional slither of those egg biscuit things (I know, shoot me!) just for some taste other than pellets. Whenever I give her some banana (she gets a finger tip size of it) or baby food she pulls the strangest face because of the taste :lol:

I can't get her a friend at the moment because I live at home and I can't have another rabbit who will leave Poppy needing dentals frequently again.. :lol: Tried her with Leo and he just ate all of her pellets.. Kerbie would be perfect for her but is the greediest rabbit ever :roll: Same with Charley.. I have 4 single rabbits so I feel like a terrible person! At the moment though I can't do anything about it, no matter how many times people tell me I could bond *** with *** and *** with ***, I know my rabbits and it can't work like that :lol: I need my own house!

Poppy also has about 3-5 teeth (2 are still growing back) so her vet visits aren't as frequent unless she 'tells' me she needs to go, which is tomorrow as we managed to move Lola's dental forward.

I know how you feel though x

Back