• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seriously, what on earth?

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
is this?...

(Used to be a link here but I now know you aren't allowed to do that, so here's just the picture without the link)

Can someone please smash this with a hammer for me? Its barely a kennel for a tiny dog never mind an enclosure for a rabbit!? And its scruffy to boot! :evil:

Sorry I don't know if i'm allowed to post links but....this thing seriously needs getting rid of!

Last edited:
My sister used to have something similar to this for her rabbits BUT it was permanently open and part of a MASSIVE run for her old bunnies. It just just used as a shelter for them from the sun/ dribbles of rain etc. Other than that they were house bunnies :thumb:

I really hate to think some poor bunny was stuck in that! x

Sorry I don't know if i'm allowed to post links but....this thing seriously needs getting rid of!

Sorry, as per the forum rules, no links just to criticise. :wave:

You may not:

• Post or link to any material that is abusive, illegal, obscene, vulgar, libellous, defamatory, hateful, harassing, threatening, sexually or racially offensive or otherwise objectionable.
  • Crosspost topics to multiple sections. Please only create one thread per topic and place it in the most relevant section. Duplicates will be removed.

[*]Post links to or information about websites or products with the sole purpose of criticizing or attacking them.

Back