• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Majestic Spenser

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Looking as if he can barely condescend to acknowledge my humble presence in his room. It's a different story at pellet time. ;)

Oooooohhhh.... Very regal. M'Lud........!

(Pssstttt.... Have you been biting Mummy? - you have that 'look' that you're about to do some damage!)

I haven't been bitten for a few days, but then I haven't tried to pick him up.

Zoobec, yes, Spenser has taken very well to his tray now. He does have a tendency to do a big wee on the towel overnight, but the tray has definitely caught on with his lordship.

He's a big puffed up spoiled brat!!!:lol: And I mean that in the most loving of ways Your Lordship, you know I adore you.:love:

Ali.. You're brave... He'll give you a nasty nip, next time you see him!!,

I haven't been bitten for a few days, but then I haven't tried to pick him up.

Zoobec, yes, Spenser has taken very well to his tray now. He does have a tendency to do a big wee on the towel overnight, but the tray has definitely caught on with his lordship.

Glad to hear he's using it :thumb:

:love: I like how he's sat right in the middle of his little tartan mat :love: He looks very neat and tidy, don't see how he could possibly make a mess! :lol:

Back