• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rum, Raisin, Floppy and Millie are home

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Hi guys, it has been a while! The bunnies have been staying with Collielover while I have been struggling a bit but I am thrilled to say that they are finally home!! I had a change around in their shed while they were away and have put the 6 foot hutch I built out there for their snug area and tried to leave the other side free for zooming!

20140607_124748.jpg

20140607_124841.jpg

They have been enjoying lots of forage since they got home. My wee girl is going out every night and cutting them grass, dandelions and plantain from the garden then hand feeding it to them as a way to bond with them again. It certainly seems to be working.:love:

20140610_210018.jpg

20140611_203258.jpg

They are in great shape and I adore having them home, Rum and Raisin seem very pleased to be here too.

20140611_203912.jpg

20140610_210139.jpg

20140609_170651.jpg

:love:..... AWWWWWWWWW... Welcome home little furries.....!!!!:love:

They look sooo pleased to be back, how lovely!!!

Fee xxx

Aww, thank you folks. I was really struggling and worried I was going to have to rehome them but with the changes to their accommodation and the promise of help from the kids I think we will be ok.

I've been thinking about you a lot lately and was going to post a "halllooo" thread today and here you are! :D
I'm glad to see the bunnies home and to hear that things are going better for you regarding them. :) That setup is awesome! :love:
Sending you lots of ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))! xxxx

Thank you both. It is lovely that they (and I)have been missed. I just felt a bit of a fraud coming on here when I was struggling to look after them. I am going to get the camera out instead of my phone so there should be plenty photos to come!

Glad you are feeling up to having the cheeky foursome back :)

Well how cute do they look!??!

Glad you've come up with a solution! Bet you're so pleased to have them home, they're gorgeous as always! :love:

From reading all your lovely comments I'm realising I've not only missed the bunnies but you guys as well!

|Nice to see they have settled back home.......And you know there welcome anytime .....I must admit I miss them as I see them as part of our extended family...

Back