• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun from Adoption section at P at H

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
This is Bun Jovi. He was in the adoption section at Pets at Home. I asked why he had been returned, they said he hadn't that he was just 'old stock' he was in with another bunny as Eric and Ernie. When I asked about them I told the assistant that if rehomed together even if neutered it was likely that they would start fighting as they got older. The little one I adoopted hadn't been bought because he was kept in the back of the shop and treated because he hadn't been putting weight on. I suspect now that he might have been the runt of the litter. He wasn't treated with any meds just some pro-biotic.

Anyway he has joined the Rabsville Bunnies and once he has been neutered (P at H gave me a free neutering voucher) I will pair him up with either Big, Rosie or Lavender. Paws crossed.

Free ranging in the garden

Wishing he was free ranging in the garden!

Playtime on the bed with The Mummy

Oh he is adorable!!! So glad you took him in! X

I was just scared that Eric and Ernie would get sold as a pair, that's what made me go back and get one and I opted for the one that hadn't been putting on weight just in case he needed more treatment but he is doing fine.

Thanx for your comments everyone, I will pass them onto him, I am not sure that he is aware of his good looks yet ;)

Omg he's gorgeous!! If I'd seen him first I'd have pinched him myself :p I'm so pleased you're getting my free food bags, if he's a runt, he needs feeding up :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

:love::love::love:

Back