• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neville and Susie evening stroll

Jesselle

Mama Doe
Ha - they love the garden! Very strict supervision by me but they really enjoy it :)

This little guy is absolutely obsessed with the fact that I've blocked off a gap in the fence - he won't leave it alone. Such a clever boy!

'Wasnt doing anything'

Aww how adorable :love:

That gap might have led to Narnia ;) they do always seem to focus on blocked off bits no matter how much space they have, I'm sure they think we're hiding fun stuff!

Aww how adorable :love:

That gap might have led to Narnia ;) they do always seem to focus on blocked off bits no matter how much space they have, I'm sure they think we're hiding fun stuff!

Narnia :)

It's funny because Susie doesn't bother - she's happy to enjoy the moment. Neville seems to be thinking about the possibilities constantly 'what's in here?' 'Could I break into this tub of food?'

Narnia :)

It's funny because Susie doesn't bother - she's happy to enjoy the moment. Neville seems to be thinking about the possibilities constantly 'what's in here?' 'Could I break into this tub of food?'

My two Rex girls are like that, just full of what can we do next, though Dolly is more destructive with it! But my lionhead boy likes his own space & doesn't like changes. They are just all such characters :love:

They sound like a little married couple :love::love:

Susie "Shall we go for a constitutional Neville? The Keep has opened the French doors"
Neville "Why Susie, that sounds delightful, I shall get my walking paws"

Sorry...I'm a little giddy this evening...:oops:

They sound like a little married couple :love::love:

Susie "Shall we go for a constitutional Neville? The Keep has opened the French doors"
Neville "Why Susie, that sounds delightful, I shall get my walking paws"

Sorry...I'm a little giddy this evening...:oops:

:lol: that made me giggle!

they are a lovely little couple - I actually rush home after work to see them! :love:

Back