• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Difference in personality...

Lozzibear

Warren Scout
I just got my rabbits last Tuesday so they haven't been here long. Two of them, Luna and Juno, are really outgoing but the third, Maia, isn't. Luna and Juno are really active, they come when called, they love getting out in the garden and binkying about etc. Luna is really friendly, she comes up to me loads and is happy to be touched. Juno comes up to me and will climb on me etc but isn't quite as happy to be touched but she is coming around. Maia on the other hand is far quieter... she has binkied but not nearly as much as the other two and she doesn't investigate things like the other two. She is friendly and often chooses to just sit next to me, and doesn't mind getting touched. If I am in sorting things in their house, she is usually somewhere around my feet! She is eating and drinking well (they all get very excited when it is time for their pellets and she is right in there with her sisters), but is quieter... is this most likely just her personality? Or just still in the process of settling in? It is hard to know since they are so new to me and I can't help but compare her to the others, but they obviously can have different personalities.

It could just be that they are still settling in, and their difference in personalities. I adopted Dandy and Beano from the RSPCA and they were very skittish and scared to begin with, but they soon realised we were the bringers of food, and over the following months became more confident, and now Dandy often leaps fearlessly into the hay bag :lol:

Back