• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

midnight and Buster is thumping!

Haven't a clue, I popped out to see if anything was there and I couldn't see anything. He was still thumping on and off till about 1! That's when I dozed off. But if he's keeping my meighbours awake I'm not sure what I could do?? :( x

Mine have been doing this too! They woke me up at 4.30 the other morning, I shot out of bed in a panic as we have had a fox visit fairly recently, but nothing going on, and the other pair were out in their run so obviously no fox around. Then a couple of days later some bun was at it again just after midnight. I went out with a fenugreek crunchie for everybun to quieter them down, seemed to work, just hope they don't get wise to it! :roll:

Daisy was doing this this morning. 4.30 am and she's thumping away. Hubby checked and there was nothing around. Then I was dozing off and our neighbour decided 5.30 am was an appropriate time to sweep and power wash her decking. Couldn't get back to sleep so got up and am now very very tired! If daisy thumps tonight she'll be Sunday roast tomorrow!

Back