• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 free 2kg bags of excel junior pellets

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Update: they've now found a home :wave:

Anybody?

I took Lady Katherine & Jacquetta for their injections today and got given two bags of junior excel pellets. They're fed on ss junior & my boys are on adult excel so I can't really find a use for them.

Collection only unless you're quite local to me. I'm very skittish on the roads after my accident last month and prone to panic attacks so prefer to only do the most essential and/or short car journeys now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have just adopted a baby bun who will be moving on to Excel jnr pellets soon, I now feed all my grown up buns on Excel and eventually he will be on that. Where are you in Sheffield?

I feed mine on that, if no one else takes them I could take them, and give a donation to BARC. (Unless BARC want them themselves, I know they have babies in) in which case I could take them up there for them :thumb:

I have just adopted a baby bun who will be moving on to Excel jnr pellets soon, I now feed all my grown up buns on Excel and eventually he will be on that. Where are you in Sheffield?

I'm in the S5 area :wave: very close to hillsborough & the football ground.

I feed mine on that, if no one else takes them I could take them, and give a donation to BARC. (Unless BARC want them themselves, I know they have babies in) in which case I could take them up there for them :thumb:

Brilliant. Rabswood gets first refusal due to being first otherwise they're yours/BARCs :)

I'm in the S5 area :wave: very close to hillsborough & the football ground.

Brilliant. Rabswood gets first refusal due to being first otherwise they're yours/BARCs :)

No problem :thumb:

Anybody?

I took Lady Katherine & Jacquetta for their injections today and got given two bags of junior excel pellets. They're fed on ss junior & my boys are on adult excel so I can't really find a use for them.

Collection only unless you're quite local to me. I'm very skittish on the roads after my accident last month and prone to panic attacks so prefer to only do the most essential and/or short car journeys now.

Completely off topic but how did I miss this ....you got two new buns? How exciting for you :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Completely off topic but how did I miss this ....you got two new buns? How exciting for you :) xx

You missed it because their arrival was never announced :oops::lol:

They're 16 week old baby blue beverans, sisters. I've had them for 8 weeks. I didn't announce I had them because I felt bad enough about getting them from a breeder without angry people on here. I did try to rescue bunnies, I really did. Quite a few people will have threads where it's not worked out for me re adoption. I've tried about 10 different bunnies from different rescues and either was too far/bunny got sick/bunny wasn't happy with the home I could provide so went back/never got a response from rescue/someone else beat me to it.

Finally I came across these two. Id fallen in love with blue beverans ever since I tried to adopt one earlier this year and with 4 boys, I really wanted at least one girl. After a month of agonising over the decision (Zoobec will tell you - I must have bored her silly going on & on about them & why I couldn't have them :oops:) I finally went & got them and I couldn't be happier with them. I've had a horrid time since I got them with losing Badger, car accident & family crisises (sp?) and they've been a huge comfort to me.

I finally outed myself last night in support of Jane & the beautiful Lord Herbert.

Of course, all this wouldn't be complete without pictures of the gorgeous girls...

New home:
2uba6y3a.jpg

Lady Katherine:
yvyse4ug.jpg

Jacquetta:
qegypu7y.jpg

A couple of weeks ago:
6y3ymysu.jpg

zevaty5y.jpg

Cuddles with mummy:
9y2eqyra.jpg

Their much loved box:
e8ajyreh.jpg

Oh they are gorgeous! I've never seen that type of rabbit before! Beautiful!

Thank you :love: beverans are really rare, I had the devil if a time trying to find them. At the time I got them, their litter were the only ones available in the whole of the uk!

They are beautiful xx

I think its lovely that you 'outed' yourself in support of Jane and the lovely Herbert.

I really like their names.

You missed it because their arrival was never announced :oops::lol:

They're 16 week old baby blue beverans, sisters. I've had them for 8 weeks. I didn't announce I had them because I felt bad enough about getting them from a breeder without angry people on here. I did try to rescue bunnies, I really did. Quite a few people will have threads where it's not worked out for me re adoption. I've tried about 10 different bunnies from different rescues and either was too far/bunny got sick/bunny wasn't happy with the home I could provide so went back/never got a response from rescue/someone else beat me to it.

Finally I came across these two. Id fallen in love with blue beverans ever since I tried to adopt one earlier this year and with 4 boys, I really wanted at least one girl. After a month of agonising over the decision (Zoobec will tell you - I must have bored her silly going on & on about them & why I couldn't have them :oops:) I finally went & got them and I couldn't be happier with them. I've had a horrid time since I got them with losing Badger, car accident & family crisises (sp?) and they've been a huge comfort to me.

I finally outed myself last night in support of Jane & the beautiful Lord Herbert.

Of course, all this wouldn't be complete without pictures of the gorgeous girls...

New home:
2uba6y3a.jpg

Lady Katherine:
yvyse4ug.jpg

Jacquetta:
qegypu7y.jpg

A couple of weeks ago:
6y3ymysu.jpg

zevaty5y.jpg

Cuddles with mummy:
9y2eqyra.jpg

Their much loved box:
e8ajyreh.jpg

I could never be bored talking about rabbits :love: and I know the lengths you went to trying to adopt, you really did have such bad luck :cry: no one could blame you for getting these 2 lovelies :love:

They are beautiful xx

I think its lovely that you 'outed' yourself in support of Jane and the lovely Herbert.

I really like their names.

Thank you :love: Herbert's gorgeous and I think it took real courage of Jane to come out like that. If anybody now wants to do breeder bashing, there's another "target" now.

I'm a bit of a history nerd & read a lot of historical fiction and they're named after my two favourite people from the past :oops:

They were announced to the vet yesterday by the receptionist as the poshest rabbits you'll ever meet :lol: they were so funny, Lady Katherine is such a character :love:

I'm really happy for you sarah and you most certainly won't get any judgement from me. I remember too when you had your heart set on the rescue beveran among other rescue buns. If these are so rare who is to say another breeder might not have come along looking for breeding "stock" so you may have actually rescued them without actually knowing it if that makes sense?

They are beautiful.do they grow big?

But now I'm still puzzled because I have missed out on who lord herbert is .... Hehe. Must run :)

Oooo their beautiful :love: I wasn't sure if they were new buns, or if I'd only seen posts about your boys :lol:!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm really happy for you sarah and you most certainly won't get any judgement from me. I remember too when you had your heart set on the rescue beveran among other rescue buns. If these are so rare who is to say another breeder might not have come along looking for breeding "stock" so you may have actually rescued them without actually knowing it if that makes sense?

But now I'm still puzzled because I have missed out on who lord herbert is .... Hehe. Must run :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=424033
Lord Herbert :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

They're not a giant breed, but I think they should reach somewhere between 4-6kg so they'll be my biggest bunnies :love:

Oh yes, definitely I'm very convinced that if I hadn't gotten them they'd have a pretty dire future. They were being sold as breeding stock & I'm fairly sure that by taking the only two girls & leaving the boys may have scuppered that temporarily. They're going to be spayed in two weeks, vaccinated & microchipped already. I adore them :love:

Back