• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits do this?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I'm packing to move house so a lot of the spaces in my room that used to be full of stuff, are now vacant. And the rabbits are claiming them all as their own :lol: :lol: Since I emptied th space under these drawers Apache has barely moved from it at all, and now I feel guilty for depriving him of it for the last few years :lol: :lol:

Anyone else's buns obsessed with exlporing "new" spaces? I've noticed mine do it a few times when I've moved house.

144.jpg

143.jpg

141.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: funny little things aren't they!

I moved the chair to the other side of the rug in the kitchen. Louie immediately flopped out in the "new" space and stayed there for ages!

When Frosty and Snowflake lived indoors (blissful) they loved to explore new spaces and always liked to lie under things, such as the wooden shelf unit.

Mottle and Peaches made a den inside the sofa! Nice and cosy.

My buns love exploring new spaces. I regularly move their furniture around in their shed and they love it :thumb:

Oh yes, mine are very nosey bunnehs & like to stick their noses into anything & everything. Especially when they know they shouldn't :roll::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! I've had to pull the sofa out so it's a bed post spay so they can't jump on it...Obviously it is now their favourite place to lie, run, and binky :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back