• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit with dental problems needing new home

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Hello all :wave: I haven't posted in a while but in need of some help. I have had someone approach me about a bunny they have who has dental problems (misaligned incisors). The bunny is only 3 months old and I am assuming needs the incisors removing. I think bunny is female and a mini lop. I am unsure if she is to come with a partner. Unfortunately the owner is unable to afford treatment so unable to provide possible long-term treatment so it is looking like the worst outcome for her. Is anyone able to help and willing to take her on? I will be meeting her tomorrow so if anyone has any questions please PM me. Thank you. A decision will be made about her future next week so it is pretty urgent.

Area is Skipton, North Yorkshire

I might be able to help. Find out all you can and update when you can, especially if incisor removal would 'cure' the dental problems.

I'm thinking in terms of funding her treatment and finding a rescue to take her or plan B - what usually happens if I get involved :oops::oops:

I might be able to help. Find out all you can and update when you can, especially if incisor removal would 'cure' the dental problems.

I'm thinking in terms of funding her treatment and finding a rescue to take her or plan B - what usually happens if I get involved :oops::oops:

Plan B - I can sympathise. I was supposed to foster a trio of guinea pigs but ...

Back