• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding in/near Lancashire/Yorkshire?

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
I'm away at the end of Sept and I've booked my rabbits in and paid the deposit with an animal boarding place but I'm now having second thoughts about it.. went for a look and the enclosures are about 4x3 and they don't get any time outside or in a run! When I asked why (cause the dogs and cats get an outside area each!) it's because they're afraid of them escaping :?

I know it's only for a week but I won't enjoy my holiday knowing my buns are cooped up all day :( I daren't leave them at home and get someone to come round (friends are nice people but a bit irresponsible.)

Does anyone on here run or know of a rabbit-savvy boarding place where they will have space to move about at least for part of the day? I live in East Lancs but I'm willing to travel elsewhere in the north, the bunnies are quite chilled-out little travellers so that shouldn't be a problem.

I have had a look online but everywhere I've seen nearby has loads of info on the accommodation for cats and dogs but nothing regarding the rabbits other than the price! :(

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it :thumb:

I can recommend bunny camp Leeds, obviously in leeds, and tuckerbunnies at scotch corner.

If you go with bunny camp I'd advise to ask her soon because I believe she gets booked up for her bigger size accomadation quickly or at least she did last year

I chose to still go with her and have Bumble in the smaller hutch because it was only 2 nights and I felt I could trust her rather than go somewhere else I don't know if I can trust

Tuckerbunnies in Scotch Corner are absolutely brilliant, although not sure if they would be a bit far from you.

Back