• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

house bunnies venturing out into the wilderness (hardly!)

Jesselle

Mama Doe
susie is still following me around the house (every time i make a noise in the kitchen she's running down the stairs and into the kitchen :love:) and neville has begun to follow suit.

they had their first venture into our garden this morning! it was lovely, i'm working from home so sat from 8-9 in the garden with the bunnies. i was slightly concerned at them wanting to eat everything (as far as i can see they only had lavender and the odd leaf) but other than that it was lovely :)

my stalker:

outside!

[/URL[URL=http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/jessellesmith/media/2014-06/034451FF-140F-4E28-8760-CB2089A7007E_zpsn9gypyea.jpg.html]

sun worshipper

They are so dinky and cute :love::love::love:

How is Susie doing now? x

She's ok - eating very well. I'm a little concerned about her weight - I can feel her spine a little too much for my liking. She's always felt less 'muscular' than Neville and I think it was due to being a hutch bunny for so long.

I hope she gains a bit now that she's feeling better.

They are very brave buns (and beautiful) :love:

One of mine won't move further than half way across her room, let alone of of the room.

I think despite the fact she was an outside bun at her previous home the outside world no longer exists to her :lol:

Back