• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert of Lopsley

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
No,he will never replace Morse. Morse will always remain my soul mate and I will never recover from losing him.

Yes, Lord Herbert is from a Breeder, someone I would like to consider a friend so please no Breeder bashing in this thread. She is not a member but she may read the Forum as a Guest and I dont want her insulted on my thread.

I am also very aware of the fact that many RU members will be disappointed in my decision to obtain a Rabbit from a Breeder. I totally respect that and I accept that my decision was 100% selfish. The decision was made with the help and advice of C who has supported me so much since I lost Morse. She has been a life saver. As has my little Honorary Niece.

So, without further ado, this is Lord Herbert of Lopsley (Herbs !!). He was born on 11th March 2014. He is a Frosty Point Velveteen Lop. He is so chilled out that he is virtually horizontal ! Like most Rex breeds he is a very greedy boy and would eat til he burst given half a chance.

I wanted to share some photos of my new little friend

Congratulations Lord Herbert of Lopsley! You are one lucky bunny to have a home with Jane

Jane he's beautiful and I hope he looks after you as much as he can xx

What a beautiful bun! Welcome to RU Herbs! :wave::love:

You've given him a very loving home that he may not have had without you to choose him xx

Oh he is just gorgeous :love: I'm so pleased for you both, you are very lucky to have each other :love: he looks like he is a very friendly rabbit :love:

I was so excited when I saw you had posted this, I've been intrigued by him ever since your avatar changed to his picture :D

Oh Jane, I don't know what to say other than squeeeee - he's absolutely adorable and I hope he brings you comfort and happiness. He's certainly a lucky boy to have found a home with you.

Just one question - do you think he might grow into those ears?!!! :love::love::love:

Welcome to a wonderful world....especially as you are in the loving and caring hands of Jane.

Lord Herbert Of Lopsley..........:love::love::love:

Squee!!! :) I never knew velveteen lops existed until I saw your rabbits and I think they are just gorgeous :)

Don't feel at all guilty about where he came from, yes, there are rabbits that need rescuing. But sometimes people need rescuing too. I hope having Lord Herbert helps you :)

He is very beautiful Jane, I hope you form a close bond and that he makes you happy enough that you forget some of the pain of grief. I have often adopted a new bunny after one has died and tbh its the only that thing that helps my grief. I love his name, my grandfather is called Herbert :love: It will be wonderful to see him grow up and into those ears :love::love:

He is beautiful! I cant never get over those ears! He is one lucky bunny to share his life with you! :wave:

Oh goodness, how gorgeous is Lord Herbert :love::love::love::love::love: I am sat here in tears (happy ones) for you and Herbert. I can't wait to hear and see more about him ;) :love::love::love::love::love:

I am in love....Jane please give him to me :) He'll have a wonderful enclosure and Chrissy as a lovely wifey :love::love::love:

Oh well at least give him a cuddle from me and Chrissy :)

He is absolutely gorgeous!

Back