• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheshire, rescues or bonding service?

Snow-White

Mama Doe
With Boo gone, Oliver is now single, we have bought him inside for company for the time being but i just don't know what to do for the poor lad?
we have to wait out 2-3 weeks before we are 'safe' from the myxi, but what with every bun being vac'd we should be okay now.

we need to find him a female and somewhere to get bonded after this period, but im so worried he will never love another like he did his big brother booboo :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
I am in a similar situation my Fidget lost her sister a few weeks ago and I now need to decide what to do, do we get another bun or as we have now brought her in do we just keep her with us? Let me know what you decide. We have looked at a few buns but it always feels that we are replacing Fudge which is just impossible!

I am in a similar situation my Fidget lost her sister a few weeks ago and I now need to decide what to do, do we get another bun or as we have now brought her in do we just keep her with us? Let me know what you decide. We have looked at a few buns but it always feels that we are replacing Fudge which is just impossible!

ive no idea, im not even sure what rescues are still going or do trains anymore. i cant bond myself anymore :?
ollies already coming round to humans, but in september ill be at college:?

just a bit of thought are there any rescues with little long term ladies looking for homes or someone who does a bonding service?

I'm not from your area, but I can recommend Macclesfield RSPCA, I adopted Dandy and Beano from there. I don't know how close you are to them?

I'm not from your area, but I can recommend Macclesfield RSPCA, I adopted Dandy and Beano from there. I don't know how close you are to them?

Yes, RSPCA Macclesfield have lots of lovely bunnies and they bond aswell :wave: x

So sad to read about the losses of your buns :(

I am in Gloucester I have 2 lovely female rabbits ATM all neutered and vaccanted x

Back