• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tashp90----Maizie and Daisy

Gorgeous-Baby-Lion-Lop-Rabbits-20140529104828.jpg

i saw this one the internet and it immediatly made me think of maizie and daisy

Gorgeous-Baby-Lion-Lop-Rabbits-20140529104828.jpg

i saw this one the internet and it immediatly made me think of maizie and daisy

Omg! :shock: the one on the right looks so much like Daisy :shock::shock: and the other is exactly the same colour as Maizie :shock:!
usupu5u3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Omg! :shock: the one on the right looks so much like Daisy :shock::shock: and the other is exactly the same colour as Maizie :shock:!
usupu5u3.jpg

i had to think to see if it actually was them but Maizie has erect ears and this one had lop ears

i had to think to see if it actually was them but Maizie has erect ears and this one had lop ears

And Daisy has helicopter ears :lol:

But mad that there are another 2 bunnies together who look similar to them :shock: I wonder if someone wants to let me adopt them ;)

And Daisy has helicopter ears :lol:

But mad that there are another 2 bunnies together who look similar to them :shock: I wonder if someone wants to let me adopt them ;)

mabye its a hint and they were both girls aswell. Do you think its possible that Maizies ears were lopped then just changed and Daisys were lopped then went to helicopter ears

mabye its a hint and they were both girls aswell. Do you think its possible that Maizies ears were lopped then just changed and Daisys were lopped then went to helicopter ears

Haha I've had them since 8 weeks, Maizies ears have always been the same, daisy's ears were both up until she was about 10 weeks :lol:

Haha I've had them since 8 weeks, Maizies ears have always been the same, daisy's ears were both up until she was about 10 weeks :lol:

well it could of been true. But i couldnt believe it when i saw the pictures

no problem. Maizie and Daisy are gorgeous though. How are they after there spays

After giving me a very worrying first 36 hours post spay, they are absolutely fine now :lol: they're back to normal and getting frustrated that all of their boxes/platforms are hidden to stop them jumping :lol:

After giving me a very worrying first 36 hours post spay, they are absolutely fine now :lol: they're back to normal and getting frustrated that all of their boxes/platforms are hidden to stop them jumping :lol:

aww bless them. Skye is perfectly fine now. Her stitches are nearly healed and the hair is starting to grow back. Luckily i had no problems with her trying to chew the scar.

aww bless them. Skye is perfectly fine now. Her stitches are nearly healed and the hair is starting to grow back. Luckily i had no problems with her trying to chew the scar.

Aww that's good, I know you had a lot of worry with her! They're such worrying little animals!
Marbles fur hasn't grown back completely and she was spayed around a month ago :shock:
Neither of mine have bothered with the wounds (touch wood)

Aww that's good, I know you had a lot of worry with her! They're such worrying little animals!
Marbles fur hasn't grown back completely and she was spayed around a month ago :shock:
Neither of mine have bothered with the wounds (touch wood)

Yeah Skye was in the vets for 2 nights as she was refusing to poo. Fortunatley on the friday night she had pooed during the night so i could pick her up on the saturday but the vets said Pepsi was really protective over her and every time any one came to their cage he would go first and grunt and put his ears back

Yeah Skye was in the vets for 2 nights as she was refusing to poo. Fortunatley on the friday night she had pooed during the night so i could pick her up on the saturday but the vets said Pepsi was really protective over her and every time any one came to their cage he would go first and grunt and put his ears back

Aww bless him, that's really sweet!!
Marble was eating and pooing fine from the moment she woke up :lol:
Maizie and Daisy didn't poo or eat while there, but just agreed with the vet to bring them home in case It was the stress of being there. Got them home and Maizie nibbles and pooped straight away, Daisy took some encouragement with syringe feeding but was nibbling little bits, both were eating fine by Saturday evening though.

Aww bless him, that's really sweet!!
Marble was eating and pooing fine from the moment she woke up :lol:
Maizie and Daisy didn't poo or eat while there, but just agreed with the vet to bring them home in case It was the stress of being there. Got them home and Maizie nibbles and pooped straight away, Daisy took some encouragement with syringe feeding but was nibbling little bits, both were eating fine by Saturday evening though.

my little cousin was round the day i picked them up and he loves the bunnies. But trying to explain to a 4 year old that she needs to rest and be quiet around her is quite a difficult task i found

my little cousin was round the day i picked them up and he loves the bunnies. But trying to explain to a 4 year old that she needs to rest and be quiet around her is quite a difficult task i found

I can imagine it is! Perfect example as to why rabbits aren't good pets for young children!

i mean i get called young but i am 14

You are young, but that's because I'm 23 lol I wouldn't say you're too young for a rabbit, and you obviously take great care of them! They're not suitable for little kids who don't understand that they aren't just cuddly toys

You are young, but that's because I'm 23 lol I wouldn't say you're too young for a rabbit, and you obviously take great care of them! They're not suitable for little kids who don't understand that they aren't just cuddly toys

my other little cousins is 10 and he didnt understand as he was holding pepsi and then started to cuddle him and pepsi didnt like it so bit his arm. i felt awful but i cant control what pepsi does and doesnt do

my other little cousins is 10 and he didnt understand as he was holding pepsi and then started to cuddle him and pepsi didnt like it so bit his arm. i felt awful but i cant control what pepsi does and doesnt do

Exactly. Mine have never bitten, but then I know what their tolerance levels are. My nephews are pretty good with them, but the youngest tends to get very excited by them (he's 3 and a half) so have to constantly remind him to be quiet and calm :roll:

Back