• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We got them!

Sparklebunny

Young Bun
Picked these two little cuties up today. They are about 14 weeks old, both female. One is a French Lop and the other (apparently) is a lionhead cross rex

10401914_330475733772034_3960991147262473481_n.jpg

The lady said she was a French Lop but it could be that she didn't really know. She has long fur and very big feet lol

Maybe she's a mix of lops?

They're lush! Are you going to get them spayed? 2 females are likely to fight when they reach that hormonal age, so keep an eye on them!

They are just lovely. :love:

They're lush! Are you going to get them spayed? 2 females are likely to fight when they reach that hormonal age, so keep an eye on them!

They are just lovely. :love:

Thank you, I am most definitely in love lol

I will get them spayed, have a vet check up (just for my own peace of mind) in a week or so and will discuss it with them then

they are lovely, the lop does look like dwarf lop, but you will find out when she is fully grown, as for names, honey, maizey, mitzi,

they are lovely, the lop does look like dwarf lop, but you will find out when she is fully grown, as for names, honey, maizey, mitzi,

I will add those to the hat as well :D
I'm trying to pick names that I haven't had before...Makes it difficult when I've had rats for 10 years lol

I vote for honey or fudge for your loppy girl :love: Slipper was supposedly a dwarf lop, but there's definitely some lionhead in there & everyone is quite shocked to see how large he is irl. So maybe yours is a Heinz 57 varieties like Slipper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back