• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love marbles so much ♡

katie88

Mama Doe
Only RU will understand this!

I love both of my girls of course, but I've never had a bond with a rabbit like I have with marbles. I just came home from work, every day when I walk through the door she runs straight over, circles my feet and binkies. So I get down on the floor with her for the obligatory nose rubs and she will stay there pretty much for as long as I will, I know she'd stay there all night if I did.

She does exactly the same when I wake up in the morning - as soon as she hears me stir she's over by the side of my bed waiting for some attention!

I can honestly say that wherever I am and whatever I'm doing I always look forward to going home because of marbles. She is just such a sweetheart and I love her dearly :love:

Awww :love::love::love: I know what it's like to bond with your soul bunny :love: mines now at the bridge, but I never forget him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww :love::love::love: I know what it's like to bond with your soul bunny :love: mines now at the bridge, but I never forget him.

I'm sorry you lost your soul bunny :( I try not to even think about that with marbles as I don't know how I'll cope when her time is up. She is a bit like a cat with 9 lives too, she's definitely lost a couple already :lol:

Aww it's such a lovely feeling :love:

Barney is like this, my others will tolerate me but Barney is just so affectionate :love: It's nice to have at least one loving bun!

I'm sorry you lost your soul bunny :( I try not to even think about that with marbles as I don't know how I'll cope when her time is up. She is a bit like a cat with 9 lives too, she's definitely lost a couple already :lol:

He was so I'll, I only had him for 4 months and I was constantly worrying about losing him. I knew it'd break my heart to lose him and it did, but I'm so thankful for those 4 months we had together. Enjoy every day with the beautiful Marble & take millions if pictures. It's never enough but the more the better to remember

Back