• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Jumping On' stuff!

littlemy94

Young Bun
Has anyone bought any of this range?

I just discovered it and am so tempted! I'm waiting for the photos of the 'castle' things to come up first though. They sound very exciting. :D

Ooo they do look good! The castle items could be interesting!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've made some similar stuff at home and my bunnies absolutely love them all! I use my stuff separately, but that range looks fantastic connected up. I'd definitely recommend wooden things like that if anyone's wondering if they'll get used!

I just have a customised jump box - I definitely recommend Boyles, Daniel was brilliant - he made the box exactly the right size to fit a carpet tile on top (with slightly raised edges to hold it in place) and my bunnies LOVE it and always sleep on top of it! (I stuff the inside with hay and straw in winter but they still prefer to sit on top)

I've attached a photo - the extra wooden battens at the front were our addition because the bunnies kept chewing the edges! Bit of an eclectic mix - the tunnel box is from another user on here (catherine09), and the ramp is a B&Q shelf with battens screwed on.

I just have a customised jump box - I definitely recommend Boyles, Daniel was brilliant - he made the box exactly the right size to fit a carpet tile on top (with slightly raised edges to hold it in place) and my bunnies LOVE it and always sleep on top of it! (I stuff the inside with hay and straw in winter but they still prefer to sit on top)

I've attached a photo - the extra wooden battens at the front were our addition because the bunnies kept chewing the edges! Bit of an eclectic mix - the tunnel box is from another user on here (catherine09), and the ramp is a B&Q shelf with battens screwed on.

That looks fantastic!

I would like to get a few different pieces, and then join them together to make an adventure playground!

I get a bit too excited about this sort of thing :lol:

Looks brilliant but is very expensive for what it is. :? Especially since it'll probably just get eaten. :lol: I actually just started a thread asking what tunnels people use because I'm fed up of disposable ones! These would be great...if it wouldn't cost over £60 just for a tunnel and a box. :lol:

Has anyone bought any of this range?

I just discovered it and am so tempted! I'm waiting for the photos of the 'castle' things to come up first though. They sound very exciting. :D

I'll try and get these castle ones built within a few months for you to see if people would like them.

Looks brilliant but is very expensive for what it is. :? Especially since it'll probably just get eaten. :lol: I actually just started a thread asking what tunnels people use because I'm fed up of disposable ones! These would be great...if it wouldn't cost over £60 just for a tunnel and a box. :lol:

Not sure ideally where the £60 come from as it depends on what ones you want or how many you want, but seeing as the materials and shipping are not free then the prices will have to stay. These are designed and built by myself, they are designed to be larger than other stuff on the market and the same time be stronger than the others.

You can join them all together and if you wanted to create a very large set up and they will last a lot longer than cardboard ones and are safer for rabbits.

Even though they are a box doesn't mean the work or materials will be cheap, i've just spent nearly a week building 5 hideouts, 5 tunnels,and so on as it all takes time but the price you pay don't come anywhere near the amount of work that goes into them.

I'll try and get these castle ones built within a few months for you to see if people would like them.

Not sure ideally where the £60 come from as it depends on what ones you want or how many you want, but seeing as the materials and shipping are not free then the prices will have to stay. These are designed and built by myself, they are designed to be larger than other stuff on the market and the same time be stronger than the others.

You can join them all together and if you wanted to create a very large set up and they will last a lot longer than cardboard ones and are safer for rabbits.

Even though they are a box doesn't mean the work or materials will be cheap, i've just spent nearly a week building 5 hideouts, 5 tunnels,and so on as it all takes time but the price you pay don't come anywhere near the amount of work that goes into them.

Sorry, I misread and thought it was +£10 for the large tunnel. No need to be rude. :? I understand that it takes a lot of work to build these things and it's obvious that the postage would be expensive because the items are bulky and heavy. They are brilliant, but they are expensive, as everything always is when it's for rabbits. It's why I'm building my own hutch and run, I simply can't afford to pay £200+ for a hutch and run that will barely be used. :roll:

Sorry, I misread and thought it was +£10 for the large tunnel. No need to be rude. :? I understand that it takes a lot of work to build these things and it's obvious that the postage would be expensive because the items are bulky and heavy. They are brilliant, but they are expensive, as everything always is when it's for rabbits. It's why I'm building my own hutch and run, I simply can't afford to pay £200+ for a hutch and run that will barely be used. :roll:

I don't think that Daniel was being rude in the slightest. He was simply explaining the amount of man hours put in to creating a quality product, not to mention the fact that the materials used are also of the best quality. You definitely pay for what you get and from personally recieving a bespoke indoor rabbit pen from Daniel I can vouch for the fact that it was worth every last penny. It looks great, will last my life time never mind my rabbits', is functional, easy to keep clean, a fantastic size to offer them extensive living space, etc., etc.

Everyone loves a bargain but I don't think it's fair to label his products as 'expensive.' There are cheaper options on the market but they are not Daniel's quality products. Daniel also offers free delivery on orders over a certain amount and the personal service and liaison from ordering to receiving the pen was excellent.

I think anyone running their own small business should be supported, especially when they are supporting the welfare of rabbits and other small animals as Daniel does. I did lots of research before placing my order and am so glad I did.

I think the jumping on range looks great and wish Daniel lots of luck with securing future orders for all his products.

Last edited:
I don't think that Daniel was being rude in the slightest. He was simply explaining the amount of man hours put in to creating a quality product, not to mention the fact that the materials used are also of the best quality. You definitely pay for what you get and from personally recieving a bespoke indoor rabbit pen from Daniel I can vouch for the fact that it was worth every last penny. It looks great, will last my life time never mind my rabbits', is functional, easy to keep clean, a fantastic size to offer them extensive living space, etc., etc.

Everyone loves a bargain but I don't think it's fair to label his products as 'expensive.' There are cheaper options on the market but they are not Daniel's quality products. Daniel also offers free delivery on orders over a certain amount and the personal service and liaison from ordering to receiving the pen was excellent.

I think anyone running their own small business should be supported, especially when they are supporting the welfare of rabbits and other small animals as Daniel does. I did lots of research before placing my order and am so glad I did.

I think the jumping on range looks great and wish Daniel lots of luck with securing future orders for all his products.

^^ This. Well said.

Very well said :D

Definitely in the process of saving up for one of the indoor pens! They look amazing and it's always great to see a customer vouching for the quality and service. Word of mouth can go a long way on here :D Now I just have to sort out buying a house first...

Back