• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yesssss! Binky photos :D

I had my camera on burst with 56024 failed attempts, then I was like "oh my godddd I ******* got it!!" :lol:

Hahaha! I always try, but as soon as i start taking pictures they stop :roll: I might just set my camera up to video for an entire day and snapshot binkies :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hahaha! I always try, but as soon as i start taking pictures they stop :roll: I might just set my camera up to video for an entire day and snapshot binkies :lol:

Gota get em somehow! :lol: I've missed loads today while my phone has been charging :evil:

Awwww, thumper has started doing that!! :love:

I remember when my two first did them, I thought something was wrong :love:
They're so funny to watch, and it's nice to know they're happy! I love Thumper's story, and now you know he's definitely happy :)
The other one to look out for is a DBF (dead bunny flop):
gasanavu.jpg

Not all rabbits do them, and they're quite startling at first!

I remember when my two first did them, I thought something was wrong :love:
They're so funny to watch, and it's nice to know they're happy! I love Thumper's story, and now you know he's definitely happy :)
The other one to look out for is a DBF (dead bunny flop):
gasanavu.jpg

Not all rabbits do them, and they're quite startling at first!

Omg! That's so sweet! Thumper did this rolling thing in the grass, like dogs do?! He didn't quite flop but did lay with his legs out (like superman)! Lol

Omg! That's so sweet! Thumper did this rolling thing in the grass, like dogs do?! He didn't quite flop but did lay with his legs out (like superman)! Lol

Daisy, is more likely to do a roll than a DBF, and Marble spreads out (like superman) more than she lies in any other position :lol: Maizie flops all the time though. They're all different, but your Thumper definitely sounds happy and content :love:

Back