• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone Blog about their bunnies??

ridley

Warren Scout
Just a quick question really! Does anyone blog? And do you blog about your buns or pets??!

I do blog, but about general things and crafting and the animals crop up occasionally!

Im thinking of starting a bunny blog! Would anyone read it?!

I want to start a blog but I am too scared to start !! :oops: I am also worried that I would get lots of hassle and nasty comments. Unless it's possible to have a read only blog :?

For now I am sticking with writing in an old fashioned diary !!

I'd like to read pet blogs, I was going to start one about our dog (Jake the dug).

It is possible to make your blog read only Jane! :D

I started one on the rabbits, just an intro so far but it is rather new. I made a facebook page for them too :)

I find it quite therapeutic, takes my mind off things more than anything.

See signature :D

I blog about the pets, though it's a patchy frequency of writing at the moment! My blog is http://longearswormtailsandlotsofwheeking.wordpress.com/

OP I would definitely read your blog! We need more blogs about bunnies.

JJ - you can disable comments on a blog, I could set one up for you if you wanted? You can also keep the posts as drafts until you are ready to publish them. There is also something called 750 words, for those who like to write but want it to be private.

I have tumblr in which I blog about my pets and also reblog other pet blogs I follow :)

I also have a blog dedicated to raising awareness of wildlife conservation issues and to try and help out local rescues in the uk. It called Young Wildlife Concerns.

Back