• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chilled out Sunday evening!

Holhol

Alpha Buck
2w2ne44.jpg

"I see no veggies mum, leave me to my blanky nap!"

2pquno8.jpg

"Wait... You DO have the blue bag of veggies!!!"

6sqsrs.jpg

"Nom nom nom nom nom"

b5qzae.jpg

"But hoomin! Did you say you were leaving me til THURSDAY for uni?! Look at my sad face please stay :( but does this mean I get the nice crunchie lady looking after me? Ok you can go now"

Hate leaving this little munchkin! 2 more weeks of uni til I've got 12 weeks of ferg keeping me up all night and demanding crunchies at 3am! Please excuse the scruffiness.. Major moult going on :) I've had millions of don't leave me kisses :love:

I want to know who this crunchy lady is :lol:

He is very sweet....also I have total blanket envy!

The crunchy lady is my very lovely rabbit babysitter mum! She gives in easier than I do :lol:
The blanket is one made by Tracy on here! :) it's the best we both love it (it's not even been chewed yet!!!)

Agreed about the blankets!! They're easy to wash, dry easily, and are the only blankets my girls haven't pee'd on!!
Can only imagine how much you're going to miss your little bun :(! At least you can get your mum to send pics :D I'd be making my mum Skype me with my rabbits :lol:
He's such a cute handsome little bun :love:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back