• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Healthy Pet Club?

JenFive

New Kit
Hello everyone! Has anyone signed up for this from your vets? It costs £9.99 per month. Benefits are Myxomatosis and Viral Haemorrhagic Disease Annual Vaccination, 1 Rearguard, Microchip, Nail Clipping, 10% of all products, 20% off neutering, 1 x 2kg bag of food per month OR 1 x 1kg bag of hay and 20% of dental treatment. Just wondered what everyones thoughts were as I will soon be having 3 young min lops and this may sound a good deal. Thank you:D

I prefer to pay for things as and when they are needed. Those schemes always seem pretty expensive to me. I've never rearguarded, and do my own nail clipping, and microchipping is a one off anyhow, if you choose to have it done.

I prefer to pay for things as and when they are needed. Those schemes always seem pretty expensive to me. I've never rearguarded, and do my own nail clipping, and microchipping is a one off anyhow, if you choose to have it done.

It's £4.99 a month at my vets, that covers:

Myxomatosis & Viral Haemorrhagic Disease vaccinations
Summer flea treatment
Year round worming treatment
Six month health check
Unlimited visits for nail clipping
Free bag of food when joining

I have 6 bunnies, the combined vaccine is £30 so approx £200 once a year, I only worm twice a year, I clip all my own claws and they don't supply the food I use so it's not really much use to me unfortunately.

It's probably a good idea if you've just got one or two bunnies though

yes ours are on healthy pet club :) and get all of the above you mentioned, although we don't bother with the rearguard

My buns were on it when I had them - I liked paying monthly so I didn't have large vaccination bills.

The dental discount was a godsend when poor little Donny went through all that he did :(

However, I seem to remember that I got it cheaper as I had signed up when it was very basic and before all the extras were added on and they didn't increase my d/d when it all changed.

It's £4.99 a month at my vets, that covers:

Myxomatosis & Viral Haemorrhagic Disease vaccinations
Summer flea treatment
Year round worming treatment
Six month health check
Unlimited visits for nail clipping
Free bag of food when joining

I have 6 bunnies, the combined vaccine is £30 so approx £200 once a year, I only worm twice a year, I clip all my own claws and they don't supply the food I use so it's not really much use to me unfortunately.

It's probably a good idea if you've just got one or two bunnies though
I have this with my vet. I'm not confident in clippimg nails, so it will pay for itself for me :D

Gem, I wonder if we use the same vet? You're only down the road from me!

I have this with my vet. I'm not confident in clippimg nails, so it will pay for itself for me :D

Gem, I wonder if we use the same vet? You're only down the road from me!

Hey, welcome to the forum :wave:

I used Downland Veterinary Group, Emsworth & Leigh Park :)

If you ever need a pet sitter, I do pet sitting ;)

Back