• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two new beauties

midori1999

Alpha Buck
I am sat feeling very, very lucky as I've been blessed with two beautiful new bunnies with what sounds like amazing characters. They arrived today and are being rebonded, so the next few days will be mainly spent gazing adoringly at them. It's a hard life... They are currently grooming each other, so hopefully that's a good sign. I rehomed them through the forum, they were originally found in a field.

Meet Binky (chocolate otter Rex) and Lily (black otter Rex)

Thankyou. I am in love with them. They are so outgoing, not least as they journeyed up on the train this morning, from Liverpool to Edinburgh.

I suspect some trouble was brewing, so I've taken everything out of their pen and just put hay, water and a few twigs to chew in now and they seem much more relaxed.

These are the first bunnies I've ever chosen and I've wanted Rexes for a really long time. I've always just had whichever buns the rescue thought was best before. I am so in awe of these bunnies, they're amazing.

They're stunning! Love the eye rings (a little biased as I have eye ring bunnies :))

Rexes always look so elegant and refined.

Back