• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pretty little aurora flora

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper

She is such a sweet little thing. She loved skipping in the sun yesterday. Aurora is storm's room mate. He hasn't fullt accepted her after losing his beloved gypsy. They don't fight, they just ignore each other now. I don't know if they will ever actually be friends.

It has taken me a little time to get used to this little stranger in gypsys place. Sometimes it is still like seeing a ghost as aurora is so like gypsy in looks. She is very sweet natured though and seeing her skipping and binkying around yesterday made my heart melt :love: it has been a while since I have seen young bun behavior. I had almost forgotten how fast and springy young buns can be.

It is lovely to have aurora around. Even though storm and aurora are not exactly friends I believe that storm has benefited from having her around

aw :cry: it breaks my heart when i hear about grieving buns.

aurora is stunning - gorgeous bright eyes!

Back