• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me you lops!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
So Molly's gone off for bonding and while things are going well I am missing her terribly. Please can you show me pics of your loppy bunnies to make me feel better! Molly is a big dwarf lop and her bonding partner is a teeny tiny mini lop.

Hope the bonding goes well! :love:

My Loki Monster

DSCF3163_zpscdd6b6b0.jpg

And Poppy and Thor

DSCF2976_zps5cc3a1f7.jpg

I do have a soft spot for lops :love:

Here's my smush face! We just had some smushy cuddles at Harvey's request (ok it was more of a demand rather than a polite request!) :love:

4 of my 6 bunnies are lops.

George

benu4atu.jpg

Gerry

a6apyrut.jpg

Bruiser

9aqu4a9a.jpg

Ferne

guvabena.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

They are all wonderful! Keep em coming!

Had good news about the bonding. It's all looking good so far, lots of grooming and snuggling.:love:

I have three lops of my 5:
Slipper
8esuqyqy.jpg

Blueberry
uguqavat.jpg

Blackavar
ery9e3uj.jpg

Then there's my beautiful Badger who sadly passed on 29th April :cry:
4y2erumu.jpg

All four of my boys, the last ever picture of them all :cry:
yjyhedyp.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My loppy Flower Girl trio...Poppy, Pansy and Daisy

Poppy%252001.jpg

Pansy%252001.jpg

Daisy%252001.jpg

And here's Roo. He has poor eyesight, I think he thought the ornament was his friend Sugar :love:

Roo%252007.jpg

Bless him under the tree :love: You must have been very good for Santa to bring you such a lovely present.:love:

He actually was a Christmas present! Not a spur-of-the-moment one though, I'd already decided to get him and my mum and dad paid his adoption fee as a present to me :love: He was the best present ever!

Back