• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morning cuddles...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
e2e4azy8.jpg

za9e2a9e.jpg

hyze3u9e.jpg

e5utezyz.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No :( she was up there for about 45 minutes, and then she decided that it still makes a good toilet :(

Oh dear :cry: my 4 wee on any soft beds like cat beds etc that I've tried giving them in their shed. I've never had indoor buns for any period of time so I don't know what to suggest to deter her. Apart from a plastic sheet over your bedding but that wouldn't be practical whilst you were in bed :lol:

Oh dear :cry: my 4 wee on any soft beds like cat beds etc that I've tried giving them in their shed. I've never had indoor buns for any period of time so I don't know what to suggest to deter her. Apart from a plastic sheet over your bedding but that wouldn't be practical whilst you were in bed :lol:

I've still got the puppy panels up around the bed :lol:
Maizie and Daisy wee on my sofa and blankets etc but I can cover the sofa easier than my bed :lol:
I'm hoping it's still hormones, and that she'll stop, but I'll be bonding all 3 in the future so I may have to grin and bare it with the puppy panels until she can go into the living room :roll:

I've still got the puppy panels up around the bed :lol:
Maizie and Daisy wee on my sofa and blankets etc but I can cover the sofa easier than my bed :lol:
I'm hoping it's still hormones, and that she'll stop, but I'll be bonding all 3 in the future so I may have to grin and bare it with the puppy panels until she can go into the living room :roll:

I bet it feels like you are in a cot :lol: fingers crossed it's hormonal and will subside (Although mine were all spayed and neutered a year ago and more and still wee on any soft beds :roll:)

I bet it feels like you are in a cot :lol: fingers crossed it's hormonal and will subside (Although mine were all spayed and neutered a year ago and more and still wee on any soft beds :roll:)

It does a bit :lol:
Oh gosh, maybe I won't hold my breath then! Just look forward to her being out of the bedroom :D

My girls have completely ruined my new sofa with weeing on it :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, lovely morning snuggles!

Sugar jumped onto my bed at 5:30 this morning, did two loud thumps next to my head, jumped back down and hopped off.
I think she's still in a grump with me after all the spay shenanigans.

Fingers crossed Levi and Daisy have never wee'd on my bed. There was one weeing on the sofa incident last year which got Levi banned from the sofas. (But I put this down to him being a baby) I had them ok the sofa last night while we watched Britain's Got Talent (I nearly had a heart attack watching Darcy Oake) and no accidents :)

Awww, lovely morning snuggles!

Sugar jumped onto my bed at 5:30 this morning, did two loud thumps next to my head, jumped back down and hopped off.
I think she's still in a grump with me after all the spay shenanigans.
What a lovely wake up call :lol:

Fingers crossed Levi and Daisy have never wee'd on my bed. There was one weeing on the sofa incident last year which got Levi banned from the sofas. (But I put this down to him being a baby) I had them ok the sofa last night while we watched Britain's Got Talent (I nearly had a heart attack watching Darcy Oake) and no accidents :)

Maizie and Daisy only really wee on the sofa when I'm not in the room, I think Marble is just too lazy to get off the bed for a wee :roll:

Heart warmingly sweet photos :love:

I know the feeling about weeing on the bed .. I just try and remember they do it for reasons other than giving us SO MUCH MORE WASHING TO DO!!!! xx

It's frustrating that she will cuddle for ages, and even wander around the bed before she wee's.

Back