• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maizie:

tashp90

Warren Veteran
"mumz tooks us to that horribles smelling place yesterdays. She left us there ALL DAY!!!!! Looks what dey dids to me RU, dey shaves ma belly ands everyfin! We made mumz pay though, Daisy refused to eats, and mumz had to get up all throughs the night to try and get somes of that icky brown stuffs into Daisy. We're doing much better nows, we boths eating spring greens, and spinach, and some dill, and mumz gave us some stuff that makes the pain go away.
Mumz said that peoples on RU were sending us vibes, and asking about us, and hoping that we will be better soon. Thanks people of RU, we're doings fine now :D"
terahu4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Awwwww bless your lickle heart Maizie :love::love::love:

Mummeh loves you both very very much and will makes you better very soon xxxxxxx

Aww her ickle Incision, shes showing it off, battle wounds;)

Glad they're improving!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Spaying is so stressful!! Glad they're doing well now! :)
Thank you! It has definitely been a stressful 24 hours! They've bother perked up so much this afternoon!
Awwwww bless your lickle heart Maizie :love::love::love:

Mummeh loves you both very very much and will makes you better very soon xxxxxxx

Maizie "thanks :D I knows she wills. She keeps giving us lickle cuddles, and lots of nosey rubs! And we've been treated to a bowl of readi grass which is yums!"

Aww her ickle Incision, shes showing it off, battle wounds;)

Glad they're improving!

She really is :lol: whenever she's flopping, she's always lying so it's facing me, I'm sure it's a reminder :lol:

Thanks Amy, was a stressful 24 hours, but definitely worth it to know they'll be able to stay together!

You evil woman you:lol:

Maizie and Daisy, don't tell mummy I said this but I'll bet if you start to thump, she'll come running with extra tasty treats to make you eat - ssshhh :love:

You evil woman you:lol:

Maizie and Daisy, don't tell mummy I said this but I'll bet if you start to thump, she'll come running with extra tasty treats to make you eat - ssshhh :love:

Oh I know, I'm so mean!

Thumping won't work, that'll mean they're feeling fine. They just need to lie down, looking at me and looking like they feel sorry for themselves, and the treat box is out :lol:

She really is :lol: whenever she's flopping, she's always lying so it's facing me, I'm sure it's a reminder :lol:

Thanks Amy, was a stressful 24 hours, but definitely worth it to know they'll be able to stay together!

Treats make it better...treats make everything better :lol:

I cant wait to see photos of them together again once the hormones have died down :love:

Awww. :) my daisy had her whole tummy shaved, and a much longer wound than that. Glad they are both feeling better. :)

Awww poor little Maisy & Daisy with their evil mummy ;)

Glad to hear you're feeling better girls. I'm dreading getting mine done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back