• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The girls fun palace!*pic heavy*

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
Today I rearranged Iris and Sylvie's home:) I put a new tunnel (I got for free :thumb:) leading into a new tent (I got for free :thumb::lol:) the only way to get out is to go through the tunnel into the tent and out or to jump over the stool :lol:they had lots of fun exploring :D

Then OH built them another level with ramp :love: but as of yet they don't like it and won't use it :cry:

Never seen Iris periscope before :love:

Iris LOVES a selfie :lol:

"Iris where are you"?

I get so much pleasure in creating new enrichments for my bunnies I had to share :p

What wonderful enrichment for Iris & Sylvie - they are very lucky bunnies :love:

Looks like they're gaining a lot more confidence now too, it is such a rewarding feeling isn't it?

What wonderful enrichment for Iris & Sylvie - they are very lucky bunnies :love:

Looks like they're gaining a lot more confidence now too, it is such a rewarding feeling isn't it?

Thanks jack :wave: they getting more confident and it's lovely to see :love: it makes me so happy :love::love:

That looks like so much bunny fun. I can tell from the pictures that they are having a blast. Lucky bunnies.

Looks great :love: looks like they had great fun :thumb: I'm sure they'll soon be using their new level too :thumb:

Looks great :love: looks like they had great fun :thumb: I'm sure they'll soon be using their new level too :thumb:

Thanks :wave: I hope so! I have loads of plans for it, I'm going to put little beds up there and stuff:love: also the sun was shining through the window on it so I was hoping they might use it as a sunbed :lol: especially as Sylvie loves to sun worship :lol:

Back