• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free hutch to a rescue centre

oneknee

New Kit
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums so appoligies if this is in the wrong section or is not 'the done thing'.

I have a rabbit hutch that I no longer use because it was too small to use in the long term (pets at home's bad advice strikes again). I do not want to sell it as it is, as mentioned, too small for a rabbit to use in the long term. Would a rescue centre for rabbits or any small animal be able to make use of it? I'm based in North Yorkshire close to Richmond and Darlington.

If you run a rescue centre or know a rescue centre that could make use of free hutch please get in touch. If not, it will be chucked.

Thanks

Oneknee

*Edited to add the website link*

Here is the hutch:

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...-rabbit/poppy-den-guinea-pig-and-rabbit-hutch

Last edited:
:wave: hi, and welcome to the forum. Just bumping this up for you. I'm sure a rescue could use this for either adding on to a set up or as a run shelter :thumb:

Back