• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Happy Hoppy 2nd Gotcha Day Pickle!

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Two years ago today (6-6-2012) we adopted Pickle from Cottontails Rabbit Rescue in Westbury-Wiltshire as a friend for Bella. I am so glad we chose Pickle as we've been so privileged to have such a wonderful rabbit. He is so perfect, everybody loves him. My brother has a secret soft spot for Pickle. Pickle has such a great temperament; he loves to be fussed - especially head rubs; he will jump onto your lap when he is called over and will nudge you when he wants some fuss. :love:

Pickle was around a year when we adopted him so that will make him about 3 years old. I honestly can't believe it has been two years already.
Here is his adoption page the date says July 2013 as that is because Cottontails moved to a new website - in case anybody is wondering and thinking I have gone crazy. :lol:

Here are some photos from this evening of Pickle enjoying his 'Gotcha day/birthday' meal!

14175056429_aa7e7c7d34.jpg

14175273707_56ec278b8d.jpg

14361752415_6929e7ea27.jpg

14175201600_64ddd6c580.jpg

Here is a picture of Pickle last night, thought I would share as I find him so cute (taken on my phone)

14175425977_8d0f09134f.jpg

Aww...Happy Gotcha Day, Pickle! :love: I'm such a huge fan of this little guy, he's quite the charmer if these pix are any indication. :)
Him and Bella in the video on the rescue page... :love: That's just like Fiver and Mimzy when they get together except that Mimzy gets cranky and starts buzzing Fiver if he stops grooming. :roll:

The lops are always boss bun...eh? :lol:

Aww...Happy Gotcha Day, Pickle! :love: I'm such a huge fan of this little guy, he's quite the charmer if these pix are any indication. :)
Him and Bella in the video on the rescue page... :love: That's just like Fiver and Mimzy when they get together except that Mimzy gets cranky and starts buzzing Fiver if he stops grooming. :roll:

The lops are always boss bun...eh? :lol:

Thanks Mimz mum! I love your replies :love: he certainly is a charmer , I think he's very confident too as he's always willing to pose when the camera is out! I wish I had his confidence!

I just watched the video myself! I can't believe it was two years ago. I sound so different now :oops: I was 15 then - I'm 17 now. It's funny as when I was bonding Pickle and Pixie - Pixie was the one who was doing the most mounting! Pickle was none too pleased when being introduced to his new wife and having his head mounted! Flopsy on the other hand never mounted Lily at all! Naughty Mimzy! He sounds very cheeky!

Awwwwww lovely Pickle. Happy 2nd gotcha day.

Pixie is beautiful too.

I really like cottontails.

Back