• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I love this little girl, she has some very funny ways and doesn't like anyone outside of the family, but she adores all the animals and us. I wouldn't change her for anything :love:

155976853.jpg

I know she is only still a puppy but I love that she hasn't lost the crinkly puppy face yet :lol:

She is so cute :love:

She is :love:
How do folks react to her? Does she get stereotyped as a 'typical little dog' or does she surprise people with a big bark and makes an impression?
I only ask because Jenna finally got to seriously barking at some other dogs the other day when usually she's a bit of a mouse. I was a bit embarrassed but kinda proud of her at the same time. Of course she was safe in the car so it's not like she was making a stand or anything. :lol:

She is :love:
How do folks react to her? Does she get stereotyped as a 'typical little dog' or does she surprise people with a big bark and makes an impression?
I only ask because Jenna finally got to seriously barking at some other dogs the other day when usually she's a bit of a mouse. I was a bit embarrassed but kinda proud of her at the same time. Of course she was safe in the car so it's not like she was making a stand or anything. :lol:

People always comment saying she is so cute, I have to explain that she doesn't really like people :lol: most will just fuss her but not actually touch her. I've never known such a young dog to be so anti people, but apparently it is a characteristic of the chihuahua. She is a feisty little thing :lol:

Back