• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Ted and Little

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
Hellllo lovelies!

Haven't spoken to you all in forever.

Little and Ted are fine in London. They've got a new bed, which they've now eaten most of. Little's mad as ever, two days ago I found her in a teacup.

Hope all your buns are well and happy and not too nibbley!!

:love::love::love::love:

I'm glad they are enjoying London, hope you are too? It made me laugh thinking of them eating their bed and little in a teacup :lol:

How did Little manage to fit in a teacup? :shock: the mind boggles :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did Little manage to fit in a teacup? :shock: the mind boggles :lol:

You may well ask.

It was one of those giant soup mugs. My partner had had a cup of sugary tea late at night (diabetic) and the sugar granules had dried on the bottom when I let her out in the morning, and I caught her licking the sugar out the cup with her little bum sticking out of it. She heard me tell her off and tried to thump and toppled off the table and behind the sofa. Completely served her right, it was hilarious. :lol::lol:

You may well ask.

It was one of those giant soup mugs. My partner had had a cup of sugary tea late at night (diabetic) and the sugar granules had dried on the bottom when I let her out in the morning, and I caught her licking the sugar out the cup with her little bum sticking out of it. She heard me tell her off and tried to thump and toppled off the table and behind the sofa. Completely served her right, it was hilarious. :lol::lol:

Sorry, that mental image did make me chuckle :oops: Blueberry once flopped out on a ledge but was too enthusiastic & rolled straight off it. I was torn between doubling up in laughter & rushing to check he was ok & telling my oh that it wasn't funny at all & stop laughing!! :oops::lol:

You may well ask.

:lol:

Back